It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

28.10.10

Educating Rita Wednesday 27.10.10 mb


There are many kinds of cow on Minchinhampton Common, making it a perfect place to use an I-SPY COWS book (if there is such a thing). In the town itself, the only cattle that have decided to mooooove in are the HIGHLAND CATTLE.


Hi guys, what are we going to do today?


Cool, I've heard good things about LIBRARIES, I'll pop in and see what's on offer.


Hmmm, grass AND flowers. YUMMY!

It just goes to show,

YOU CAN LEAD COW TO CHAUCER BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE IT THINK: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.