It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

25.11.10

Frosty Morning Thursday 25.11.10


Our little house has windows that face, roughly, north, south, east and west which makes us truly lucky, IMO.



Looking out to the east, from our bedroom, both Nailsworth town and the hill that leads up onto Minchinhampton Common were struggling to move under the grip of the frost.


To the west, from our bedroom, the neighbours' bushes (phnar phnar) put me in mind of the decorations we put on our Christmas cakes.

What a totally beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.