It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

3.11.10

Golden Walk To Work Tuesday 2.11.10


What an exceptional autumn we're having.


I seem to keep missing the sunny blue days that offer the best and most glittering pictures.

 

Instead I end up going out on the grey days, but the misty softness these days bring have their own beauty.


Deep in our local wood everything feels very different to the other seasons.


It is a magical time of year,


a final burst of colour before the cold, naked winter.



A last chance, for many months, to see the earth glow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.