It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

30.11.10

SNOW!!!! Tuesday 30.11.10


At last!!!!

MY TURN!!!!


MeWally walked into work - as usual. Here are his footsteps.

WISH I WAS GOING WITH HIM : (


My solace was to walk the garden and take a grey dawn photo of this HOLLY.


My car didn't want to turn out today - too cold, so it had camouflaged itself. I could see it though. 

I'M SOOOOO SMART!

I cleared enough windscreen to be able to peep through, jumped into into my SNOMOBILE and and headed, slipping and sliding, up to the Turn Around House for more tiling fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.