It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

25.12.10

Brutons, Nailsworth - Thursday 23.12.10


I'm a bit boring sometimes, as you may have noticed;  CUMMUDGENLY  some might say! This is writ large in my habit of shopping locally. Local, to me, means Nailsworth, or at most distant, Stroud. Globe trotting/heady city lights ... it aint!

BRUTONS, NAILSWORTH, GLOUCESTERSHIRE, UK

The thing is, that in small towns, shops often crack a pun like this one. It wasn't lost on me and left me smiling like a CRAZY LADY as I shopped.

WHAT I  WANNA KNOW IS - WHAT DROVE THEM TO MAKE THIS STATEMENT?  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.