It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

19.12.10

Vicar With Hand In Nicker - Saturday18.12.10

Today I went to the NAILSWORTH FARMERS MARKET click here to see what we all got up to.

If you're not into gardening and small town business, perhaps this bit of tittle-tattle will be more your thing?


When the vicar visits your stall, you don't expect him to play with his nether regions - especially when wearing so many layers. 


The final flourish, using a TISSUE, was a disgrace.

Luckily it was a very quiet market today, or he might have been arrested. if that had happened, who'd lead the carols and the communion services? What is a Church with no Minister?

It'd be like being in a force 8, crewing a Flying Fifteen, with no one at the helm -

DEEPLY CONFUSING )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.