It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

21.11.11

Best Foot Forward

I needed new shoes for Claire and Damians' wedding the weekend before last which necessitated a trip into Nailsworth on the Friday. It meant me taking the one minute walk  from my place to BUSKINS.

I asked the question, "Do you have any red killer heels?" and was home less than 15 minutes later with the ones in the picture below (and a new shirt for MeWally to wear with his suit - CLOCKTOWER CLOTHING). 

Why drive?


This weekend we took a drive to the NEC to pick up some new bike gear - at the MOTORCYCLE SHOW, and to have a meal at Bob and Jackies near bye.


I bought these for myself. I love them. They don't match the rest of my biker kit, but I don't care.

I think I have a split personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.