It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

22.11.11

A Book In A Month - Chapter 18

Participant2_180_180_white


It's not easy to find the time to write. Us workers have to fit it in amongst everything else. I'm not sinking, just treading water like a mad egg beater. What will come first, the end of the book, or the end of the month?


This chapter is a scene setter. The rest of he book hinges on it. 


Sorry I've no time to trim it with florid descriptions, or anything else if it comes to that.


I'll rewrite the whole thing sometime and make it more bookish, give it some ZIP!


Click HERE to get to grips with part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.