It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

18.11.11

Ravens in Nailsworth

I've posted these already, but today they came out and put on a show for me over Pensile  Road,  as I strolled home for my second breakfast.



Next time I'll video them.
I know they should be posted in my Muddy Wild blog, but I'm too excited to hide them there.

Later in the day they flew over the plot, which is slap bang in the centre of  Nailsworth, cawing  in that long low rumble that is very distinctive, as they quartered above the valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.