It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

29.11.11

The Village Inn

Sadly we haven't been to the pub for MONTHS!

Too busy.

We popped in on Friday night after the NAILSWORTH CHRISTKINDLE EVENING.


We sat under this portrait as we slurped our beer.
It's ok I guess as paintings go, but look closer


Now I wonder what joker stuck these google eyes on this art work?

The inevitable happened and I headed to the bowels -

of the pub, that is. I needed a wizz.


Why was there a full sized coffin in the stair well? 
And where did all the kids come from?? The place was full of them!!
I quite liked it, a continental feel was brought to the place.

Bit of a weird pub though - 
QUALITY

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.