It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

29.12.11

Are You Sitting Comfortably?

Tom and I headed into Currys today. It was something to do as we waited for our Screwfix order to be 'picked'.

It killed half an hour.

phone photo
When ever we passed her, this old dear, sitting absolutely still, watched whatever came on this screen!

Perhaps she sits there every day, in the warmth, staring intently and silent.
Perhaps it was a form of street theatre.
Perhaps she formed an art instillation.

What ever it was it made me smile at her total absorption and stillness, as Tom and I frantically attempted to kill 30 short minutes.

Is she smart, mad or maddeningly smart?

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.