It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

5.12.11

Bonjour!


I went off for the weekend with my dad to

: )

It was not so good, supremely rough crossing
: / 
filthy weather for the whole weekend, friends out for a Christmas meal with out me, but with MeWally, and VERY dark here when night fell at 5.00pm! Then my windscreen wiper exploded. What a weekend.

: (

Despite all that, I managed to throw together a good meal for Sunday night - AT HOME!


Still, on the upside of being in France on a wet weekend in December, I did manage to get into a Monsieur Le Bricolage!!!!!!

MeWally never lets me go into them. I think he reckons I'll never come out, or, if I do, that I will have bought up their entire stock of HINGES

MOI?

MAIS NON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.