It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

27.12.11


SLIMBRIDGE WILDFOWL WETLANDS CENTRE was heaving today.

  We didn't do much, or see much! 

In fact, it was a perfect way to spend a day.

The weather and the birds were a bit subdued.

(phone photo)
I came across these massive, rock hard bracket fungi on a dead willow tree.

The honking Swans broke the near silence as they were being fed.

A couple of hours at Gerry the Dairy's place playing with the kids Christmas gifts rounded off our day with laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.