It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

19.12.11

Steel Drum


Saturday night arrived, which for us meant heading out into the frozen wastes for the hour long drive to the FOREST OF DEAN and a totally perfect meal at Dereks.


Now, I'm well aware that most of you out there have all your pressys bought, wrapped and plonked under your tree, all ready for Santa to visit. 

If, like me, you're all a bit behind (in every sense), I have the perfect gift right here, for that hard to buy for person: 

A STEEL DRUM.

It's brand new, unused.

Derek bought it to play in a band, but it's in the wrong key for him. 
Would you like it?
Do you know anyone who needs or fancies one?

If you're interested, message me using the facility below and I'll put you in contact with him, and no, I wont post your message on the blog for the world to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.