It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

12.12.11

Today I hopped on a train and headed for LONDON.

Gorgeous weather, complete with a rainbow, bid me a jaunty farewell from the Stroud valleys.


I skimmed along past the glorious British countryside.




Once again I headed all the way out to Richmond to the Royal Star And Garter Home. We have a very sick elderly friend there, making this a sombre day for me.

I returned much later in the day, to a rain soaked Stroud station.


The rain matched my mood perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.