It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

10.12.11

Westonbirt Winter Wonderland

What a PERFECT START TO CHRISTMAS we've had,

FIRST - NAILSWORTH CHRISTDINGLE

SECOND - WESTONBIRT ENCHANTED CHRISTMAS

I've put 3 very short videos here and photos HERE

Camo tree - 'you aint sin me, right?'

You can project your face onto a tree!

It's raining light!
We went along with Gerry and loved it, though we're not too sure that it was as good as previous years; less wow factor? 

Also reckon a fiver per child is too expensive and the interactive singing lights would have been brilliant had there been someone, or singers, leading us plebs in song. Just a thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.