It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

27.10.10

Hello Kitty Saturday 23.10.10


What does a GARDENING GIRLY do with all the money she just made from the sale of vegetables at the  FARMERS MARKET.


She buys these STUNNINGLY SOPHISTICATED HELLO KITTY speakers!


I don't simply WANT THEM. 

NO!!!!

I definitely NEED THEM!

YES!!!

Less than a tenner, including postage.-BARGAIN and way better looking than the veges that I've sold to finance them  :  )


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.