It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

6.11.10

Best Big Breakfast Saturday 6.11.10


Our day began, quite remarkably, with another

 DOUBLE YOKER! 





This is the second weekend in a row, thanks to the fab WOEFULDANE ORGANIC FARM, just up the hill in Minchinhampton. They make LUSH CHEESE too. 

I LOVE YOU WOEFULDANE, YOU AM DE BESTEST !!!

At 10am, we drove over to CHALFORD,  which is up the hill, down the hill and up another hill -this area's not called the 5 valleys for no good reason (double negative, must be a good reason then)! Our day was spent beginning to to turn a house around. Click Here to see how we spent this weekend: surfing, 

IT AINT!

We eventually drove home at gone 8pm, in the starry, dark night with fireworks going off every where, and in NAILSWORTH?

(MeWally)

THE BONFIRE at ST, GEORGES FIELD. Sadly we missed the fireworks there, but this misty, atmospheric welcome home as we drove down from the top of the Wold was

 HEAVENLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.