It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

7.11.10

Mega Egger Sunday 6.11.10


Things don't get any better than this; another 

DOUBLE YOKER!

That's 2 in this box so far. Today I had it. MeWally says the double yoker eggs are very slightly bigger than the other ones in the box.


Well stuffed, we headed away from Nailsworth,


across Minchinhampton Common, with this sky behind us

and this sky ahead of us. 
It's a strangely beautiful day.


We all mucked in at the Turnaround House.

Still loads to do, I shall have to go to work for a rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.