It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

14.11.10

France FRI - Sun 12-14.11.10


Every year dad and I go to France on the overnight ferry. It's a bit of a tradition, a father daughter thing.


He has clearly made himself comfy in the boat cabin.


When we got tot France, our usual breakfast cafe was chock full of people. It changed hands last year and has clearly been a hit .......with the ferry customers, otherwise known as the Brits abroad. We headed for a new joint, though I'm not sure about their presentation skills!


As we ate, the cleaner went about her business in true GAULIC style. Known for their CHIC clothing, the French have always been the envy of the world and this woman in her thigh high boots was no exception.



I took this arty shot of a STARLING ROOST in BREST (that's one to make Graham smirk - see Isle of Lewis holiday to see who Graham is).

Go AWAY  and to MUDDY WILD to see more of our trip to France

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.