It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

11.11.10

Returning Stuff Monday 7.11.10


So much stuff, so little time. I headed up to the Turn Around House.


We have had high winds over night and a load of leaves had been stripped from the trees. I threw the returns into the car as Sam attached the baby seat, and we were off.


I've been wanting to stop and get an arty autumn shot of this church for a few weeks now. Sam snatched this one as we drove past.


Bella enjoyed the drive,


the food


and the label on her new toy. All this as Sam and I queued to off load the returns. Then queued again to buy replacements, then queued again to pick up the new stuff, having paused to pay at some point.

We did pick up a few things for ourselves though, so it turned out to be fun really.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.