It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

23.11.10

Mackerel? Tuesday 23.11.10




Teaching today - like you do

Thankfully it's not just me who has trouble with the hearing department.

There was a rowdy bunch of boys at the back of the lab.

Boys on the back row! I yelled in full squawk, in a vain attempt to get their full, undivided attention.
Did you just call me a MACKEREL miss? Came the reply from an affronted lad in the middle of the gang.

gowerfishing.co.uk

That's worthy of being one of mine!

What a school!

SCHOOL?

SCHOOL - D-YU-GET-IT?

AND THE ROOM FELL SILENT : )

clothesbythehamper.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.