It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

21.11.10

Old Hags Friday 19.11.10


I had to pop into Mikes shop - GREEN SPIRIT -  on the way home today, and who should I bump into, but Rhona (she of the Missing Ruby). I looked a proper mess, and she, no better! So we teamed up and had a drink together.

students.sbc.edu
As we huddled over our mugs of steaming brew, cackling on about our day and our lives, the other customers seemed to think we looked a bit dodge. They gave us those sideways glances so popular amongst small town folks. If it was a supermarket I could understand their response, but in here, I was rather shocked as everyone here is some kind of Earth mother/father. 

You know the sort natural fibre wearers and eaters.

I decided we looked like a couple of OLD HAGS. 

Karen said we shouldn't put ourselves down, we weren't that bad.

Oh thanks Karen, you just

DAMNED US BY FAINT PRAISE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.