It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

26.11.10

Nailsworth Christkindle Night Friday 26.11.10


Freezing night, snow all around, but not here. We piled up our winter warmers, ready to put on. We're going to our little towns' 
CHRISTKINDLE NIGHT

JUMBLE SALE? NO :0


Mr SNOWMAN looking out for all the little children and they're looking out for him.


A mass of DUB-DUBS showed us the way into the festivities, the stalls and the attractions. 

I knew I had to go on the ancient, groaning,  Ferris Wheel with its' swinging seats and rickety safety rails.


Music was all around, the silver band pictured here, a stage for bands and singers and the Church choir kept us wassailed.


We had soup from Mikes' stall and chilli and natchos from Alfredas' stall.

And then we headed onto that Ferris Wheel.


I loved it. 


Our boots loved it,


the people in the tea cups loved it,


EVERYBODY LOVED IT!!

Folks came out in their hundreds. I can't believe there are so many of us in this little town.

With stalls selling crafts and food, and most of the shops open, Nailsworth was the only place to be tonight.


All these people agree!

We headed for home and the  MULLED WINE that was left on top of the wood burner to burble while we were out and about.

PERFECT  FRIDAY EVENING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.