It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

27.11.10

Winter Wonderland?? Saurday 27.11.10


This may not look like much to you, but to me it's

SNOW

The first of the year 
To fall 'round 'ere  : )


This dusting all over my neighbours' roof made me think the fairies had been stepping the light fantastic all night, as I slept.

Despite most of the UK being in the grip of snow for days,we haven't seen a thing. We are in the NO SNOW SLITHER that dribbled its' way down through the country. 

AND THAT"S NOT FAIR : (

This measly amount of snow was a good start to my day. Sadly all that followed was a light flourish every now and again.

DIDN'T SETTLE

Better luck tomorrow - must be our turn soon.

PRETTY PLEASE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.