It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

21.12.10

Chat Room - Tuesday 21.12.10


Ah a few moments with MY CHUM sue at EGYPT MILL.


The moment my hat and coat came of, Sue put it on! Now she wants something like it!  She counted the stitches in my hat and we discussed how I had made it - freehand

Egypt Mill, Nailsworth, UK
as we waited for our drinks to arrive. The view from the window was engaging too. Shame it's so cold out there!

Egypt Mill, Nailsworth, UK
For less than 4 quid, you get 4 biccys and scrummy drinks. It's a total bargain.

Egypt Mill, Nailsworth, UK
We captured a couple of views

Egypt Mill, Nailsworth, UK
as we wondered back to my house to look at recipe books.

Heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.