It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

12.12.10

Christmas Is Coming - Sunday 12.12.10



I'm not overly excited about Christmas. It's NICE, but that's about it as far as I'm concerned.


HUMBUG!


What I do like is to get the cards and decorations up the week before Christmas. Not before. This way Christmas really feels like CHRISTMAS.


Here we go then - I've made a start,




Our decorations are being prepared; it will soon be Christmas : )


Click here to see more of my FIR CONES .... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.