It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

17.12.10

PUB - Wednesday 15.12.10

It's such a busy time at he moment, what with the Turn Around House and Chrimbo and all.

After a day in the fresh air, I needed a stiff cup of tea followed by some very frigid water-ice-n-slices: off to the pub then!

http://www.villageinn-nailsworth.co.uk/
Rich and Mr McGoo met us there. The bands played in the next room and we played with words in the snug.

Rich and I took turns tossing in long words with disconcerting alacrity - LOL, we all chuckled at the double entendres, I never want to buff me tiles again.... and, of course, we all put the world to right.

Got home about midnight. Great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.