It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

8.12.10

Frigid? Moi? NON!! Sunday 5.12.10



Well, yes actually ....  I AM TALKING WEATHER, of course! Well I am BRITISH, so it's this, or FISH AND CHIPS. .......HMMMMM fish and chips .......


Snow covered car


A neighbours car, sitting in the half light, still half asleep, was going through that horrible experience of having the duvet slide off. Always leads to an attack of GIRAFFES


Brimscombe


Heading down to BRIMSCOMBE from TOM LONGS POST (I know the shot I want of Tom Longs Post, a MINCHINHAMPTON COMMON icon, but, like me, you'll have to wait), we pulled over to admire the view. BRIMSCOMBE in the bottom of the valley. Most of the snow has gone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.