It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

4.12.10

Snow Moment 11pm Friday3.12.10



So there we were about to go to bed and we foolishly looked outside.


SNOW!!


PROPER, REAL, SNOW!! 




Looking up the hill there was a lovely coating of snow all over the road. Cars were making it up as far as us ...... and then slithering around and back down the hill. We live near the bottom of a steep hill ( pretty common around here - hills, not us. No, we're not common, by gosh, golly, no).




Looking down the hill, there was a car that had just turned around and retraced its' wheels, and another one about to attempt an ascent - fool : )




I wandered back to our wee hoosey. 


HOW BEAUTIFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.