It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

2.12.10

Frog? Thursday 1.12.10



I was happily chiselling some cork tiles off the bathroom floor when Vic yelled, FROG!


He yelled it a couple more times.


I, TRUE TO FORM, grabbed my camera and rushed down the stairs. Terry, meantime, was saying, Awww, that FROG SMELLS BAD.


I was in the conservatory by then. Vic was looking at me in a dazed and confused way. I could see no frog, rotting or live. Nor could I see a reason for Vics' expression.


Thankfully Terry cleared the fug.


Vic, she explained had FARTED and shouted frog as he did so.


Why did/does he do that?


Who the hell knows.


Later, I could hear Terry saying,  That's enough  now. Stop it. It's not funny any more. Awww, you stink.


I chuckled as I cleaned up the bathroom floor, well away from the smelly arsed one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.