It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

9.11.11

A Book In A Month - Chapter 9

Participant2_180_180_white
John notices that the bird man has a love of Dhaka. He keeps returning to the city. John needs to learn more about Indian history and heads to his local library. You can guess who he bumps into. Once again, John disgraces himself.


Clara hooks up with her new best friends. 


Where's all this going - oh you'll never guess .....


I HOPE!


Click HERE to read this scintillating attempt to write a novel in a month


:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.