It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

9.11.11

Two Lips

As you can tell, today has been wet.

Droplets of rain had settled on this leaf. This leaf was beside my car when I parked at a customers. It's a leaf from a TULIP TREE and had fallen from a tree on the other side of the road.

TULIP TREES are the STATE TREE of INDIANA in the USA. I lived in Indiana for a short while. The sight of this little leaf greeting me this morning brought back lovely memories of good times.

Ahhhhhh : )

Then I got on with my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.