It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

18.11.11

Buskins, Nailsworth

I just got myself completely sidetracked, as you do.

I was looking up a word in the dictionary and fell upon this ...


I know! Like you fellow Nailsworthys, I thought that BUSKINS was the name of the owner of our towns little shoe shop, but it's all way more smart than that.

Just goes to show that you get more from using a dictionary, than you do from a computer spell checker.

Not to mention the fact that I use a picture dictionary! My mum gave it to me when I was a kid. It's got a lot of words in it... I'll stop now.

: )

Now, what was that word I was looking up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.