It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

17.11.11

Model Baby


Bella rocked up tonight with her mummy.


As you can see Bella was wearing this gorgeous little coat


that would look pretty good on me - if it was a bit bigger, of course!


Coat off, PONCHO on. Sent by Amanda! Bella loved it. 
It is soooo CUTE.


We had to finish the look by adding these Peruvian pipes.
Poor kid.


What Bella wore under the coat and the poncho was this chi-chi little number. 
Now that's what I call STYLE.

Mini Mouse top and Pepper Pig boots.


MeWally got hold of a pen


and grabbed Bellas attention


by drawing smilies on her palms.

Why?

Who knows?

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.