It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

26.11.11

The Farmers Market

A mild November morning, less than a month to go before Christmas, will always bring out a good crowd .


The view from our little GO GROW stall was different today - we'd been moved ..... to a way better spot.


We missed our usual neighbour, the hatty lady and her flowers,


but had a clear view of poor old BILLY NO MATES. Only kidding, I had to wait a long while for folks to leave him alone so that I could get and make this cheap shot.


These guys sold me some macaroons with lashings of ginger and PEPPER in them - they were WEIRDLY WONDERFUL - the macaroons. Check out their STUNNING WEDDING CAKES.


Macaroons in my bag along with a Malaysian kit from CHILLI ELEPHANT, I ordered a platter from these guys, he's another wedding photographer - small market!


Finally here's the money shot 
the REV counselling the CRIER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.