It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

27.11.11

Sweet Charity!

Funny old life, here in Nailsworth.
Me and MeWally went all Mexican the other weekend.

To get the full Mexican effect, I bought an old British Airways blanket from Emmaus, it cost a fiver. Having slashed it's neck (if you see what I mean), it made a great poncho for the night and it put some money into the coffers of a local charity. 

With some feelings of guilt at having mutilated a perfectly good blanket, I put it back into Emmaus. You never know, it might be of use to someone.


AMAZING! 

Whoever unpacked it, realized it was now a poncho and gave it pride of place in their window. 

I wonder how much they want for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.