It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

15.11.11

The Wedding Of The Year

So, why, I hear you ask, have I been off the boil for the last few days?

Well, I spent Friday taking shots of CLAIRES ACCESSORIES. I really enjoyed myself. This is one of my favourite images out of all of the ones I took - it hasn't been altered at all - yet.

Claire and Damian were getting married on Saturday and MeWally and I were taking the photos along with Alan. 

We're slowly sorting through them all. It's a slow job, but somebody's got to do it. Hopefully we'll be all done by the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.