It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

15.11.11

When we finally rolled home on Sunday night, our BASIL by the front door had GONE.

Field Blewit/Blue Leg/Lepista saeva fungi showing sturdy wavy brown top and lilac stipe with evidence of grass habitat, and cream (supposed to be pinky white, but the cardboard has affected the hue) spore print. Contains toxins so you must blanch in boiling water, throw away the water, then cook or dry the fungus.
In it's place, on top of one of the STADDLE STONES wobbled a tray of BLUE LEGS: 

no note, 
no clues! 

Turns out they had been left by Debbie and Alan

THANKS GUYS 

We ate them last night - in a curry - 

The blue legs that is, NOT DEBBIE AND ALAN

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.