It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

17.12.11

Rock On !!


We headed out in the snow last night because we wanted to hear a band.


It was a proper wintry night, cool and crisp and even.


It wasn't so much a band as a Choir, and then, not of angels, but of hoary old chaps, any one of whom could've made a great Father Christmas!

They sang beautifully, making it a very Christmassy evening. What a great way to celebrate the season and to catch up with old friends in the pub afterwards.

And the name of this merry band of brothers?

THE DURSLEY MALE VOICE CHOIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.