It's all me, me, me, me, me

My photo
NAILSWORTH, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

15.12.11

A Book In A Month - Looking Back

Participant2_180_180_white


It's all so simple before you start. Sit down every night and write about 2000 words. Oh how tricky that was in practice. None the less, it's done. Better late than never. Here are answers to some of the questions folks have asked on the 'A Book In A Month' message board.


How do I feel about the book I've created?
Good tale, told in broad brush strokes. I would like to rework it and put it up on the blog in a readable order (blogs are all a bit back to front). I may find time to do that before March. I'll let you know if I do and perhaps you'll join the 100, or so people who have already read the whole thing.


What have I called this book?
Only on the last page or so did I come up with a title...
Small Coincidences.


What happens in March?
It's the Write a play in a month challenge, and I'll be there. The play is almost fully planned. I'm ready for the off; and it's a Nailsworth based light comedy.


Now, that'll be fun - wont it.... unless it's you I'm parodying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.